We are all playing in Grandma's room, but Erica is not feeling well. She is still adjusting to the new time zone. So, I think we are going to leave Erica to rest and go exploring.
Erica, Julie and I were up at midnight last night. Erica checked her watch and thought it was 6AM. Wow, what a great night of sleep! Out bodies were still thinking it was noon - USA time. So, we started getting ready to start our day. I started washing yesterday's travel clothes in the bath tub, Julie started to eat a snack, and then we looked out side. It was dark and not at all busy as 6AM should be. We checked the cell phone and it said it was not yet 1AM. After Julie and I went for a little walk outside and through the hotel, we came back to try to get some more sleep. We did each finally get back to sleep for a few more hours before getting up at about 7AM - for real this time.
Blessings,
Larry
Friday, July 06, 2007
First Morning In China
Posted by
Erica
at
12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that is funny about waking up at 1:00 AM! Erica, I am praying that after some rest you will be feeling back to yourself again.
Pam
Praying for you to feel better Erica! I can't wait to see you guys on Sunday evening.
Jennifer
Post a Comment