Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready To Go!

As we were getting ready to leave the house, M grabbed the toy doctor kit, attempted to put it over her arm, and toddled over to the front door as if to say "I'm ready to go!" I guess it only makes sense, considering that I always leave with a purse and Daddy and J often leave with backpacks. Too cute!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, too cute!

Pam

Kerry said...

M is all set and ready to go. Watch out world! She is so adorable.
Hugs,
Kerry

Kerry said...

Erica,
I was wondering if you could help me to figure out how to add a bit of color to my blog. I love how you added stripes to the side margins and I can't figure out how to do that- for the life of me!

Would you mind sharing your secrets!
Thanks,
Kerry

The McFarlane Family said...

Erica, I added a link to your blog from mine. Let me know if you'd prefer it not be there. (Larry can get my blog address and e-mail from Matt. :) )