Well, I'm finally being proven wrong. I've lived in Illinois for about 3.5 years, during which time I've been very vocal about the mild nature of the winters. We had no snow days during the 2 years I taught here. Any snow we did have melted quickly, leaving brown grass as the most common winter scene. This winter, however, reminds me of those back home in New York! It's been amazing! Of course, this week the temps are supposed to climb up near 50 degrees, so the snow will melt once again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset about warmer weather at all! Julie and I will VERY much enjoy getting out of the house more than just to run to the car. Here are pictures from our biggest snow storm yet.
Julie and the snow in our front yard. Look how tall it is compared to her!
Julie sitting at the bottom of the snow pile the plow left behind. Wow!
Trying to climb Snow Mountain!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Our Biggest Storm Yet
Posted by
Erica
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment