Let's just say that four super-squirty diapers later, I'm convinced that this portion of Joseph's illness is decidedly not, ahem, upper respiratory! Poor guy seems to have a tummy virus on top of the sinus thing. The good news is that the vomiting part of the virus lasted a mere 2.5 hours and now we've moved on to greener pastures (pun intended, ha!). It's also good to see Joseph laughing and playing and acting like nothing is wrong. My queasy tummy is easing up too and I'm praying that the girls and Larry can avoid the whole thing or at least only get the queasy part like I did. Is spring here yet????
This might be a good time to officially thank my friend, A, for nominating me for the Lemonade out of Lemons blog award! I am pathetically slow in responding, but I want her to know that it means a lot to me that she, in particular, thinks I have a good attitude about difficult things. I struggle with that and don't feel like I win a lot of the time. I have learned that I have a choice about my attitude and I try to choose more wisely than I used to. A and I have known each other online for several years and I honestly can't think of many people with a better attitude than her, and the best part is that it is born out of genuine faith. I am supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers for this award, but I don't think there are 10 blogs I read whose owners actually know who I am! So, I'll just say thank you once again to A.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Changing my Tune
Posted by
Erica
at
12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Apparently this stomach bug is making the rounds far and wide-down here in Plainfield we had it, up in St. Charles my sister and her family had it and out west in Wheaton you guys had it! Boy oh boy, this is a fun one! Ours is over but I will say, even after not feeling queasy anymore, it took me a SURPRISING 3 days to feel completely better! I have never had anything like this. Thankfully those 3 days I could pretty much continue on as normal w/ a few extra breaks to lay down but I didn't consume much food those days. Very odd little virus this is...
Post a Comment