It is, indeed, hard to believe that Julie is going to be in Kindergarten next fall. She finished her second year of preschool on June 4th, having come so very far from where she began. I could fill pages on this topic, but for now let me just post some "then and now" photos. They speak for themselves.
August 22, 2007 - first day of preschool
June 4, 2009 - last day of preschool (same backpack)
With her teacher:
Julie, you are one amazing person and we are very lucky to be your parents! We know you will do so well next year and we look forward to sharing the experience with you :).
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hard to Believe
Posted by
Erica
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, what a change-from baby face to big girl...amazing...
WTG, Julie!!!
It is amazing the difference at the end. I can't believe the difference in Sarah after just 9 months in school.
Wow! Kindergarten, it's so hard to imagine she is old enough for that yet. I keep picturing this little girl when I think of you all.
Post a Comment