Monday, December 10, 2007

Julie 2 Years Later

Here are some more pictures of Julie to compare to the ones I posted from December 2005 and 2006 (two posts below). Look how tall she's gotten compared to the counter!




And here's another comparison by our Christmas bell. Wow!
December 2005


December 2007


Finally, here is a picture of Julie's special "cake" for her Adoption/Family Day celebration. Each year we get or make a treat in the shape of a ring to symbolize the never ending love and commitment that we share. Adoptions and marriages have many common elements if you think about it. This year we made a chocolate chip cookie ring, yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big! And so cute! Her hair has finally grown enough that she has a little style!

Atwood-Family of FIVE said...

Very cute pictures. Love the cookie ring! I can't believe when you got her she was anne's age, yet was sooo much smaller and looked like a baby still, not a toddler! I love the second picture in this post. cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea to celebrate with a ring-shape! I love the symbolism.
Alta