Thursday, November 08, 2007

Children's Museum

I took the girls to the Children's Museum the other afternoon. They both had a ball! It's the first time I've gone in the afternoon and it is SO much better than the morning. Mornings are just mobbed and overwhelming. I am looking forward to going back with Larry so that we can split up and let the girls explore on their respective levels. Melody would just be getting started with something when Julie was ready to move on. That's okay though...

Melody found everything to be quite entertaining, even a whiffle ball! (Is that how you spell "whiffle?")

Playing with pinwheels! (I love to see them standing next to each other like this, one big one little. So sweet!)



In the area for little kids:

In the "dancing room." Music plays when you interrupt the beams of light coming from above.

What does this face mean?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun afternoon for you and the girls!

Pam

RamblingMother said...

I just love her expressive face. Both of your girls are beautiful

Beverly

Sue said...

So Cute!!!! That museum is just awesome. You can spend so much time there and the kids never are bored! Glad to see both girls enjoying and exploring. I agree that the 2 sisters side by side is a super shot!

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

SO CUTE!!! Sounds like a fun day! :)