Duct Tape and Packing Tape were not created equal, at least not when it comes to diapering. I don't know why I didn't realize it before, but there really is quite a difference. Clear Packing Tape is much more rigid, which allows it to pop off of surfaces that bend underneath it (ie diapers). Duct Tape, on the other hand, seems to bond evenly and permanently to the surface it is on. Julie now goes to bed wearing a small strip of duct tape over the tabs of her diaper. I couldn't even get it off this morning! I had to tear the base of the tab in half to get her diaper off, kind of like you do with a swim diaper. Note to self: don't make the tape so long as to cover the base of the tabs! I truly hope that this is the final solution in our diaper saga. Thanks for following along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Erica, I'm so sorry all you've been through! I think you finally have it figured out though. But watch out, your little Julie is SMART!
Hope to see you again soon.
Becki
Post a Comment